top of page


Dr. Heidi Williams is committed to making you feel and look your best while restoring your natural beauty. She offers the following surgical procedures for face, breast, and body.

Click here for a list of product recommendations to help you with preparing and recovering from your surgery!



Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure to reduce excessive skin wrinkles, folds, and “bags” in the upper and lower eyelid skin. This is intended to produce a less tired, more youthful appearance.

Brow Lift

Brow Lift is a surgical procedure to raise the brows. It improves the appearance of the forehead, the brow, and the area around the eyes. 

Face Lift

Face Lift is a surgical procedure that lifts and tightens sagging skin on the face and neck to create a smoother and more youthful appearance.

Mini Face Lift

Mini Face Lift is a modified version of the Face Lift.

Neck Lift

Neck Lift is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck.


Breast Augmentation

Breast Augmentation is a surgical procedure to increase the fullness, and symmetry of your breasts.

Breast Reduction

Breast Reduction is a surgical procedure to achieve a smaller breast size more in proportion with your body and alleviate discomfort.

Implant Removal

Implant Removal is a surgical procedure to take out implants permanently or replace old implants with new ones. 



Abdominoplasty is a surgical procedure to improve the shape and appearance of the abdomen. 

Mini Abdominoplasty

Mini Abdominoplasty is a modified version of Abdominoplasty.


Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removes fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck.

Lower Body Lift

Lower body lift is a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin from the outer thighs and buttocks. 


Spider Vein Injections

Spider Vein injections are a surgical procedure to decrease the visibility of spider veins.

Thigh Lift

Thigh lift is a surgical procedure to remove excess skin from the inner thigh.


Initial Consultation: $75.00 non-refundable which will be applied to the bill once the surgery is scheduled. 

Booking Fee: $500.00 non-refundable fee which will be applied to the surgeon's fee and is due at the time of scheduling surgery.

Surgeon Fees: Paid two weeks prior to the surgery date.

Surgery Cancellation: If surgery is less than 14 days prior to cancellation a non-refundable reservation fee will be charged. Contact the office for details.

Additional Fee: If the surgery takes longer than expected or if unforeseen procedures are needed additional fees will apply.

There are many options for financing your cosmetic surgery. Our practice accepts most major insurance and managed care carriers, including Medicare. See below for the 2024 in-network plans. We also accept self-pay, credit cards, and GreenSky.

​Insurance: Cosmetic services will not be submitted to insurance unless agreed upon prior to surgery. Please note that a deductible is different from out-of-pocket responsibilities. You have to max out both before the insurance pays out at 100%. See below for an explanation of out-of-pocket expenses.

If your deductible has been met for the year you may have charges because your insurance provider only covers up to 80% of the allowable charge for the service (the amount that insurance deems can be charged for a surgery) leaving the patient responsible for paying the remaining 20% until you meet the max out of pocket number which is dictated by the details of your plan.

Heidi Williams Plastic Surgery In-Network Plans 2024


All BCBS Plans


PAI (Planned Administrators)



Dr. Heidi Williams is certified by Tricare East but not in-network. Some Tricare plans will pay out-of-network providers, others will not.

Patients will have to call Tricare to see if they have coverage.

Disclaimer for All Insurance Patients:

If an insurance plan has any exclusions regarding medical care for specific in-network providers, it becomes the patient's responsibility to confirm if Dr. Heidi Williams is an approved physician with the insurance plan. In this case, the patient may be subject to self-pay rates and charges.

bottom of page